Making sure you have a good blackjack strategy in place is essential if you want to win at an online casino. Blackjack is a relatively simple game that anyone can play but not everyone can win. There is an art to knowing when to hit and when to stand which can ultimately lead to your success or failure. Whether you’re playing blackjack for fun or for loads of cash, these online blackjack tips will help you improve your strategy and knowledge of the game:
- Try to find a game that allows you to ‘double down’. This lets you increase your bet up to 100% after receiving your first hand. The catch is that you have to stand on your next card.
- Choose a table where the dealer must stand on soft 17. If the dealer holds an 8 or higher then you should hit on any hand less than 17.
- If the dealer is showing a card of 4, 5 or 6 and you have a hand over 11 it is recommended that you stand. 40% of the time this hand will lead the dealer to bust.
- Always split Aces or 8s. Never split a hand of two 10 value cards.
- When playing online, choose a casino that offers a no deposit bonus. This allows you to start off playing with the casino’s money before you deposit your own.
While these are only a few online blackjack tips they are important ones that are crucial to helping you understand the game and increasing your chance of winning. We will be posting more tips in the coming weeks so make sure you keep checking back.
Before betting all your money at an online casino we recommend you practice your blackjack strategy here to work on your skills. This way, you can play as if you’re at a real casino and when the time comes for the big bets you’ll be ready.